Thursday, August 30, 2012

Do you feel this way?

I’m learning that I can’t please everyone and that it’s not healthy to be someone you’re not.  In the long run the only thing you’ve accomplished is succeeding in being completely miserable.  For the last year or so I’ve decided that I’ll be me, you can love me or hate me, I am who I am.  That didn’t go over well with some people and they no longer associate with me.  Well, GOOD RIDDANCE!  I don’t need the drama or stress, I’m not a follower, I go to the beat of my own drum.  I realized this morning, the older I get, the less I give a damn what others think.  Anybody else feel this way?

1 comment:

  1. totally agree with you. Yes I feel the same. You cannot please. My motto is I am who I am, I am not going to pretend to be something I'm not if they don't like it well that isn't my problem. x

    ReplyDelete