Monday, January 7, 2013

NaBloPoMo ~ Day 5

What is your favorite song that gives you energy?



I know, I know....so silly right? lol I don't care lol Me and my boys are OBSESSED with this song right now and no matter how ad of a mood or how blah any of us feel this song always makes us smile :) Doesn't matter that we don't know the words....the video, to me anyways, is hilarious and always makes me smile and laugh :D I could literally listen/watch 100 times a day and not get tired of it...for now anyways....

What's yours??

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it's silly at all. I love that song too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh out loud. I can honestly say that I've never seen that before. What rock have I been hiding under!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song is a lot of fun. Just never look up the lyrics in English, it is much better as it is.

    ReplyDelete