Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WBC Post 2

My Favorite Book


This has always been the easiest question for me to answer. I Hmm and Haaww if you ask me favorite color, scent, animal, any of that stuff. Ask me what my favorite book is and I have the answer fast and easy. This was one of the first chapter books I read and I just remember being so fascinated by this story. the Murry and O' Keefe families became like my second families, I read this book so many times. The sci fi aspect was so out of my "norm".  Now I read a lot of sci fi and fantasy and I truly feel it's this book that inspired that for me.

8 comments:

  1. you know, I've never actually read this one. Now that I splurged and got myself a Kindle I might just have to download it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book either. I will have to check it out after things slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My seventh grade English teacher read us that book over the year in the back of the classroom with a bunch of cushions for all of us - one of my best school memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read A Wrinkle in Time a few times. I never really liked it, not as a child, not as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I don't know that I have ever read this book. *hangs head in shame* I really should. I'm such a huge reader that I always feel like there is never enough time to be able to read all the books I want to. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read this book but will look for it next time at the library! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this book, but I would like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of this book before. I will have to look for it next time I go to the library

    ReplyDelete